Search This Blog

Thursday 13 November 2008

7-11-08 Yellow Browed / Humes Leaf Warbler

Friday the 7th November a report of a Yellow Browed Warbler so I parked at the north end of St Mary's and had a slow walk down checking the bushes on the way , plenty of Goldcrests flitting around meant you had to check anything that moved , then a Humes started to call I am hopeless at calls I can hear them no problem but remember them no, I know everybody says its very distinctive and it is when you here it a few times, but it's been a couple of years since my last one and I thought it was the Yellow Browed , so anyway this bird called frequently and flitted around at a furious rate I tried to get some shots but the ones I did get are so poor I am not convinced I have the Humes Not sure about this , Humes Leaf or Yellow Browed Warbler

But pretty sure this is a Robin

No comments: